Adoption Items Online.

Recently, I was  looking on Etsy to see if I could find any items that people sell to raise money for their adoptions.  I was surprised to find a lot of cute accessories (and other things.)  Here are some for you to enjoy -- please think of purchasing one of these items because every single one of them will go toward an adoption!

Is it just me, or is anyone else in love with this bracelet?  It's so pretty and simple, and a great conversation starter!

This one makes me laugh. I think it would be a perfect gift for any adoptive mom!

Polka dot paisley yellow FUN Half Apron


 I really love the colors in this. I mean, it's just so... CUTE.  I love the shop, and just like everything else in this post, it will help to bring orphans home (for this family, their two children from Uganda!)

I die.


I think this is just so cool and fun :)


Um. THIS rocks.

I know I've already done a few bracelets, but I couldn't resist. It's adoption and it's a cute bracelet.

I think these are just lovely!

-----

Hope you guys enjoyed these! 


Olivia  – (June 23, 2012 at 6:05 AM)  

These are all so pretty, especially the last two bracelets. Thanks for putting these up! I like this idea! ;)

Anonymous –   – (June 23, 2012 at 10:56 AM)  

These are all amazing!
xoxo
-Jemima

Amy Sullivan  – (July 3, 2012 at 4:23 AM)  

Project 147 Girls,
You guys rock! Thank you for creating such an amazing space. Thanks for loving those you don't even know.

These Etsy creations make me drool.

Unknown  – (July 3, 2012 at 7:33 AM)  

I'm hopping over from Amy's! Look forward to getting to know you ladies. This is some cool stuff you've found here. ;)

Mary Beth @newlifesteward

Michal  – (July 5, 2012 at 8:13 AM)  

I found your website a few days ago, and it's really cool!
I love the adoption bracelet. :)

Olivia  – (July 13, 2012 at 1:50 PM)  

love the hope one; good items to be reminded of them and to be in prayer :)

Post a Comment

© 2012 Project 147 | Designed by Emma Thompson. Powered by Blogger.